Whatley Supply was founded in the early 1940’s as a brick company in Dothan, Alabama. The ceramic tile division was created in 1985 and within a couple of years, this division began to flourish. In 1990, under new ownership, the division continued to grow and a new location, The Tile Company, was opened in Columbus, Georgia. In 1999, with new leadership, the name changed to Premiere Tile and expanded its marketing footprint to include south Alabama, south Georgia, and the Panhandle of Florida.
Our mission at Premiere Tile is to provide our customers with the finest quality products and the most complete and effective services available in the ceramic tile industry.